Thursday, January 2, 2014

Continuing Family

Met my 21 year old, college senior Granddaughter, Emily for lunch today. I had her all to myself, alone for 3 hours. What an amazing blessing. She is being graduated from Toccoa Falls College in May 2014 from the private Missionary Alliance College. The majority of students are going into the mission field and the TFC motto is... "The sun never sets on a TFC Missionary" as they are all over the world. Emily caught me up on her life and hopes for an internship with a church in the UK, next and final semester at TFC then I mentioned the upcoming Blood Red moons in 2014 and 2015 so we drifted into a discussion of prophecy regarding Jesus second coming which led to her sharing about several of her professors and Bible classes including that next semester, she will be taking a class on Daniel, Ezekiel and Revelation. I can't tell you how my heart swells with gratitude at Emily's walk with the Lord and know... my Mother who is waiting for us in heaven, directed our walk with her example and calloused knees from praying for her loved ones.

No comments: