Thursday, April 14, 2011

At home in the Keys

Irv and I love our Garden of Eden in the Keys. He took pictures the other day that we'd like to share with you.

The picture on the left is an area outside and in front of our coach so it's also the view we have in our living and dining area through the windshield and front windows.

Sun rises about 7am and shines throught the palm trees just to the left of this area so "when" I get up early enough, I can watch the sun rise, read my Bible and pray as the water in the canal gently flows to the Atlantic. I can hear a fish jumping or... is it our pet Iguanas falling off the Mangrove tree branches growing in the water.

Irv enjoys sitting in the hot tub after his landscaping chores.


Then he takes a dip in the pool afterwhich he retires to the sofa in the outdoor and under roof patio for a long nap.



We've been able to create a wonderful outdoor livng, eating and relaxing area. Can you see our dining table for four under our RV awning? Notice the back of our red lounge chair under a canopy of trees. In the lower right, you can see the herb garden Irv planted for me with Rosemary, Basil, Oregano and Thyme. I cooked with them the other night... great flavor! 

I did forget to tell you.. this is the view of the dock on our canal Irv sees from his cozy, napping sofa.


"California Dreamin" has nothing on us. Irv wants you to know we're living the Keys Dream and thankful to God for it!




























































































No comments: